Friday, August 29, 2008

Hippy Dippy, Revisited


In honor of my flight to San Francisco today for my cousin's wedding this weekend, I'll leave you with this flashback to another time and another flight. I wrote this back before I had many newbie readers, and would hate for them to miss out on all the fun.

Wish me luck as I travel to the West Coast and back (via Boise, of all places). Pray for on-time departures, kind gate agents (gotta get the Exit Row upgrade!) smooth flights, skinny passengers, or at least the good sense for me to put the armrest down.

Happy Labor Day weekend, all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a good friend of mine is moving to Boise this weekend! Let me know if the descent into the airport is a beautiful one. I'd love to get out there to visit her!

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend! Safe travels.

Anonymous said...

How was Boise? My boyhood home. It's really a fantastic place to live. No really.

BTW, it should be a law the that the exit row is for people six feet tall or over. If you think airline seats suck..try having an inseam longer than 30 inches. Seriously.