I totally missed it, but looky here, people.
When I was feeling particularly broke, desperate and creative one day, I responded to a Craigslist ad that mentioned paying people for blog rants.
Uh, Craigslist?
I've got a blog here, and I'm pretty sure I could dig up some posts that qualify as rants.
So, I went to the site, RantBlogger and submitted a fair amount of old posts. And, I got an email response confirming that I was the author, that they were true stories, and that I was comfortable with being paid for a post.
Uh, RantBlogger?
Yes. Please.
So, I have been waiting, watching and curiously checking back on the site to see if it ever got published.
Nada.
Until today. I just saw this.
Apparently I missed it from last week. So, here it is. Enjoy.
And, do me a favor. Comment on it? Show me some RantBlogger love? And maybe berate the gross guy (who is misusing the Tribune site) who commented on it?
Thanks. And, yes, this really did happen to me. I wrote about it way back when.
Men amaze me. And not always in the good way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! Good read! I ran right over and commented you up. Congrats!
Ha! Congrats on getting published! I still can't believe the chances of that. And Tribune Guy needs to get a life. Blech. ;o)
Post a Comment