
Yes. You are seeing that correctly.
I have embarked, though slowly, on a new blog. Not to replace this one, but in addition to it (because I have the time!?!?).
This one is big. Huge. Legendary. I feel obligated, like I owe it to girls everywhere, to do this.
And, yes, I will provide an ample, and well-crafted definition of this theory of mine about the vortex.
Tales of the Vortex will be about, and comprised of, the world-class, hilarious, painful, ridiculous, nail-biting, boot-stomping, mind-numbing, frustrating, stupid situations that have happened to me or to one of my fabulous friends as we traverse the dating universe.
These tales make great "let's have a glass of wine and talk about men" kind of stories, but they make truly finding happiness in dating virtually impossible. Laughable even.
Maybe, just maybe, with me displaying this kind of "flirty, easy, teasing attitude," you'll actually drop in and visit when I'm ready. You'll settle in, share a laugh, and find some kindred-spiritness to it all.
You know, like you said you would.
As you said goodnight.
After introducing me to your parents.
And never did.

5 comments:
So excited!!
i remember the 1st i heard about this... can't wait to see.
I would like to submit my fake Atlanta Brave story if you will accept.
I have to be a guest blogger on this one!! Let me know when you are up and running!
HOpe to see you tomorrow,
brenna
I remember hearing of this as well. So exciting. I heart the vortex
Post a Comment