
After a Saturday marathon that included episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of New York City, and thankfully, none of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, I had a thought.
If they had a Real Housewives of Chicago, what would they be holding in the promo shot?
For Orange County, they hold oranges.
For New York City, they hold golden apples.
For Atlanta, they hold peaches.
What would they do here...Sausages?
Yeah, no. Not as sexy.
Other ideas?

7 comments:
Ha! What a question. Maybe they'd hold a shot of windblown hair?
Pizza Slices? Coats? Scarves?
Deep dish pizza?
Warm winter coats...
The Cubs World Series Trophy!
oh wait. . .
A can of giardenera peppers?
Incredible! I was just discussing this topic with some colleagues at lunch today. I vote for snowballs. They're not a food item, granted, but they're just about the right size, and a snowball fight would be great at the end of the opening credits.
P.S. If that show comes to Chicago, I need to be in charge of casting.
Post a Comment