Work just got in the way of any good post today. My brain is zapped completely dry in advance of tomorrow's big new business pitch. My eye makeup is smudged to all hell, my really cute outfit is no longer even attractive, and my stomach is growling so loudly that I can barely hear my iTunes. It didn't help that I wore fancy high heels today and my feet hurt from about the knee down. I am pretty sure that I no longer have a bloodstream. My body is working strictly off of coffee and Dr. Pepper.
Admit it. You're humming the tune to "Nine to Five" now, aren't you? Go with Dolly, and enjoy your night. I'll toast to that.
I'm going home to faceplant in some Shiraz. If only we had THAT in the free vending machine.

5 comments:
Good luck on the pitch! You will be great!
Wow...sounds like a tough day. Good luck with the pitch. More humor another day. MOM
Ugh. Vodka in a Nalgene bottle works, too.
Good Luck!
And btw, I meant interviewing you on MY blog. I'm sorry if the dog confused my pronouns.
:)
Days like that should be sponsored by Grey Goose Vodka. I'm just saying...
Post a Comment