
It is just too cold to be clever or smart today.
I stood outside for 25 minutes waiting for the bus that would never come. The windchills are somewhere near deathly cold below zero sneaking up on hypothermia stage why am I not in bed under my down comforter degrees. Yes, that is a real measurement.
Each passing cab I let go by I just cursed myself for being too cheap to spend the $15 to get to work.
As you can guess, I finally got here, and am just now thawing out. My mind, however, is still on "brain freeze" like when you slurp a milkshake too quickly.
Yum. Maybe a cold milkshake would make the weather seem not so brutal?
Do they deliver?

1 comment:
Can you see if you can get one delivered to Great Exuma, Bahamas? I need one because it's so hot out and it would really help cool down my savagely tanned skin. Get on a plane and get your booty down here! Milkshakes, or frozen pina coladas, on me!!
Post a Comment