As if you needed an excuse, I have 87 handy reasons not to focus on work today. It can wait until your lunch break if you're feeling all loyal and hardworking and stuff. Check out a new list of 87 Things About Me that I've just added to my profile, but backdated to properly store it at the commencement of this blog.
If you could use a beer, or just a distraction, there's 87 tidbits of not-so-juicy, and maybe only sortof funny, things to read about. And, feel free to open up the comments. I'm sure you'll have a few. Go easy on me, it's Friday.
As for providing you with the weekend kickoff beer, you'll have to settle with just the above photo of my sister Lauren, circa 1982. I'm not sure, but clearly she's up to no good. See the sneaky "am I gonna get caught?" look in her eyes?? Impressive.
Mom, don't worry, we don't think you were neglecting her...she was just thirsty.

5 comments:
I always knew lauren was a drunk.
Well... Lauren hasn't changed much. Such a good Georgia girl.
Ok, Ok. So she is. It just took me longer to get "hooked" than it did the rest of your lushes.
HOW have I never seen this before?
I think if I drank more as a kid I wouldn't drink as much as an adult.
Oh, and don't hate me but your cute little ass has been tagged.
Post a Comment