
Let's have fun with flickr, and see what a "Colleen mosaic" would look like. Thanks to Grits in the City, I know how to make this happen.
How does this whole thing work?
First, I typed the answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search. Using only the first page, I picked an image. Then, I copied and pasted each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. And the questions were...
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. Your favorite hobby?
11. Your sibling's name?
12. A pet you have or wish you had?
13. What are you most proud of?
14. The place you call home?
15. What do you love most in life?
16. One word to describe you?
My mosaic looks like this:

Isn't it beautfiul?
My answers, and the link to credit the photorapher, are below. Did you guess correctly what the image I chose represented?
1. Colleen
2. Beef tenderloin
3. Norcross
4. Red
5. Bono
6. Vodka tonic
7. Santorini, Greece
8. Caramel turtle cheesecake
9. A mother
10. Writing
11. Lauren
12. Golden Retriever
13. Buying my condo
14. Lakeview, Chicago
15. Laughter
16. Storyteller
There you have it. Thanks to all of the super photographers I borrowed from...aren't they amazing?
By the way, this process made me:
a) want to eat fatty desserts dripping with sauces
b) long to travel
c) wish it was happy hour already
d) crave a good puppy cuddle
e) envy the talented photographers out there
Hope you enjoyed the view.

No comments:
Post a Comment