Saturday, January 19, 2008

Speaking of Munchkins

Before I post this, I want to put this disclaimer out there:

I know that Senator McCain was a POW. I know he was tortured and cruelly treated and is a decorated U.S. war hero. I am not trying to be insensitive to that at all, or take anything away from what he clearly endured.

I'm just saying that his arms are short.

And, color me naive, but I don't believe that even breaking your arms, or other horrific torturous situations, can actually shorten (in exact proportion to the other) your arms.

Ok. There. On to the intended post, which was pulled down (Catholic guilt) and then now is getting re-posted by popular demand (satirical, funny friends' encouragement).

I was watching TV the other night and noticed that John McCain's arms are really short. I mean, super compact. Awkwardly disproportionate to his body. Apparently this is common knowledge, and fodder for late-night comedians, but I had never noticed.

I am actually surprised he can even reach into his pockets at all...

...though that is where the campaign funding is found.

For reference, and your own guilty pleasure (Catholic or otherwise), please see for yourself:

I'm likely going to hell for this. I'll borrow Dorothy's handbasket.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colleen, post whatever you want on YOUR blog. At least you are getting people's attention. Safe blogs don't generate conversation. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Not everyone has arms long enough to take self photos that are better than most photographers...

Anonymous said...

id pay a good three dollars to watch him struggle to grab the bar on the 151 as it screeched to a halt.