Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Out of the Closet


I just saw on one of the entertainment websites that Katie Holmes has a 1,500 square-foot walk-in closet in the $30 million house to which they're making $15 million in renovations.

I'm going to need a little time to get over the jealousy that is searing through my bones. That closet is larger than my entire apartment, by the way.

But, alas, I don't have to live with, and pretend to love, Creepy Tom Cruise. The baby is cute, though.

Wonder how big HER closet is?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, that's TWICE the size of my condo. And I have TWO walk in closets. I guess it's all relative.

Anonymous said...

So, I have to brag again... Kristi (our CEO) and I are in Laguna/Dana Point, CA at a conference. This is by far the swanky-est hotel I have ever been to, and I have been to some NICE places over 6 years of events and incentive trips. So yesterday when we arrived, we walked to the beach, past the Cruise Family weekend home. $15 million, just 45 minutes from the one mentioned here. Sick. But the house was amazing. I think I will knock on the door tonight for a beer. I have pics to share later!