I'm Irish. See, proof above. And, my tongue is still a lovely shade of kelly green from all of the dye this weekend. So is the Chicago River.
Mine is from beer. Sliante!
I'm Irish. See, proof above. And, my tongue is still a lovely shade of kelly green from all of the dye this weekend.
Mine is from beer.
| hit counter provided by hit-counter-download.com . |
3 comments:
I'm Jewish. The only green thing my people get excited about is money. What? It's true (she says as she pulls some bills out of her wallet and smells them).
All kidding aside, I adore your comments and your blog. And if I'd stumbled across you last year, I would have insisted we throw back some drinks when I was in Chi-town for BlogHer. Does that make me crazy? Wait, don't answer.
All crazies are welcome here. And, I insist you let me know if you make your way over here again!
I too am Irish. And I sported my "World's Tallest Leprechan" button proudly all day. ATL Mark tried to tell me HE was the world's tallest leprechan... Just because he is 6'8" and has a last name starting with "Mc" doesn't mean he is, right??
No beer at work for us today..Bummer.
Post a Comment