
Lately, each day at work, at about 3:45 in the afternoon, I get this creepy feeling that somebody's watching me.
Rockwell was right. It's creepy. So is he, incidentally.
Anyway, it freaks me out each day. Slowly, the shadow comes across my window, behind me, and I see the reflection of something huge in my laptop screen.
The skin on my arms crawls and the hair stands up on my neck.
I turn around, only to be faced with this:
Yeah. I know. He's not scary, but his arrival each day sure is.
Shall I remind you that I'm on the 27th floor?
*I should clarify—they are doing cement work on the building's exterior. We do not get our windows washed every day. THAT would be a waste!

5 comments:
Your place of work has daily window cleanings? Dang, what kind of high roller are you?!?!? :-)
Holy crap I had that happen at my last office. We were on the 13th floor and one day the guy popped out of nowhere and I screamed. It was scary. And people laughed at me.
I was listening to that Rockwell song an hour ago.
Which, really, isn't a surprise considering my love for all things 80s. (And my questionable taste in music.)
Too funny!
You're own Spiderman.
Post a Comment