Tuesday, February 12, 2008

At Least it Would Be Warm


Something pretty unusual is happening to me today.

I have nothing to say.

No stories to tell. No news to report. No funny online things to point out. No parallels or conclusions or assumptions to make.

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Less than Zero.

I'm bone dry like the middle of the desert in August.

I feel like I'm letting you down. I feel like I'm disappointing myself. I feel like today is a black mark against my storytelling roots, and my tangent-filled narrative history.

Maybe there will be more excitement tomorrow. More likely, there will just be more snow. But we're all sick of hearing about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

f**king snow fuc**ng up my life... stupid f*ck*ng snow...

Anonymous said...

Wow. You girls are a bit intense about the snow. MOVE SOUTH! Even the birds are smart enough to not stay...

Anonymous said...

It's like Old Man Winter got stoned, but instead of developing an embarrassing case of permagrin he landed himself an obnoxious and recurring case of permasnow...

Did you happen to notice, by the way, this morning, how many buses were broken down between lakeshore drive and michigan ave? It was creepy...