
My sister gets the credit for this one. The above photo is the Check In/Out list at Winder Barrow High School in northeast Georgia and she has friends who work there. The teachers must sign in and out to leave the campus, and only in Georgia would this appear on the list.
The second to last entry features a lady who signed out not to go to the doctor or on an errand, but because her “Goat Is Out.”
The only goat on the loose here in Chicago is the one who apparently is still stalking the Cubs with a curse. This baseball season is 100 years since the Cubs last won the World Series.
I think this is our year. The Goat is Out.

5 comments:
all i can say is wow
Man, I don't want to jinx anything, but a Cubs vs. Indians World Series would be incredible...one hasn't won in fifty, one hasn't won in a century.
Awesome!
What's wrong with having a goat?! Some people have large yards around here and need a good goat to keep the grass low!
If only you knew that this is just the TIP of the iceberg of funny Winder Area country stories. These Winder friends have many, including cows loose on the roads!
Lauren has a friend in Winder with a donkey named "Eddie". Frightening that I know that and can panic when introducing my best friend...fearing that I won't remember her name.
Eileen
Post a Comment